Impeccable service of international level Hotel, excellent supper at the Paulaner restaurant and entertainment program at the Karjala Park (just 30 km away from Petrozavodsk) will give you amazing impressions of your stay in Karelia.
You will visit Siberian huski kennel, take part in artistic and cooking workshops. You will also have an opportunity to ride four-wheelers, snowmobiles and dog-pulled sled. Enjoy your evening at the warm atmosphere of the real Bavarian restaurant with traditional cuisine and drinks from its own brewery.
Each tour includes accommodation at the Piter Inn Hotel, breakfast at the Hotel, transfer and entertainment program.
Special accommodation terms and conditions at the Piter Inn Hotel are available upon booking.
Choose your tour right now!
ECO-TOUR "FISHING PLACE"
Master-class on cooking the real Karelian fish, after which you are invited to a tea-drinking.
The tour includes:
Duration of the program: from 1 hour 30 minutes
The cost of the tour for a double accommodation is 7000 rubles
The offer is valid all the year round
ECO-TOUR "MAGICAL PLACE"
Visit to the Husky kennel. Master class on how to prepare a Karelian amulet based on the motives of national legends with a tea drinking event.
The tour includes:
Duration of the program: from 1 hour.
Cost of the tour for two people: 7330 rubles
The offer is valid all year round
- you should book transfer to Karjala Park and back at the reception desk in advance.
- there is 20% discount from the open tariff to the guests for the next two days of stay at the Hotel,
- booking is made from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (09:00-17:00)
- the tariffs are valid upon minimum booking (from two people),
- the tariffs are confirmed upon the request based on the hotel’s abilities and number of guests staying there,
- settlement for a group from 10 people is made individually,
- the request should be sent via e-mail: email@example.com
Sales department telephone: (8-8142) 71-70-63
Upon an individual request we can organize the following tours:
"Rafting on the Shuya River"
While rafting you might enjoy the power of the river’s stream and your own capacity of sailing the boat.
Tracking program with huski is recommended to anyone who is looking for a plenty of positive emotions!
*The offer is limited. The offer is not a public offer defined by the clauses of article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
For more details please send your request to the Sales Department’s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8(8142) 71-70-63